Oncor Electric Delivery Company has one (1) immediate opening for a Right-of-Way Agent in the Midland/Odessa, Texas area and is currently taking external applications at this time. Please see the link attached (www.Oncor.com) and click on "Careers" to submit your application and resume.
TranSystems - Job ID 1723
Transystems only accepts applications submitted at www.transystems.com.
Job Description: Right of Way Acquisition and Relocation Agent - TranSystems, Inc. has openings for Right of Way Specialists in the Fort Worth and Houston office.
- At least 5 years of related experience required.
- Texas Real Estate Salesperson or Broker's License.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Have in depth knowledge of the Uniform Act.
General Duties & Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate or Business Administration is preferred but not required.
- SR/WA designation or Relocation certification preferred but not required.
- Provides real estate acquisition and relocation services as a right of way or relocation agent.
- Participate in public meetings and other public involvement activities to advise potentially affected persons of the federal-aid acquisition/relocation process and procedures.
- Establish acquisition/relocation schedules, including identifying and prioritizing time sensitive factors in completing assignment. Prepare status reports and monitor activity to insure critical milestones are met in completing the appraisals, acquisition, and relocation assignment to meet project schedule.
- Conduct limited title searches, cure title encumbrances, and facilitate closings through title companies.
- Draft letters, forms, and notices required for all necessary correspondence with property owners, tenants, displaces and clients. Maintain detailed notes in all parcel files.
- Coordinate appraisal and appraisal review services and have a thorough understanding of appraisal approaches and methodology. Be able to effectively explain value findings and damages to property owners.
- Negotiate with property owners, tenants, or their representatives to acquire real estate interests in accordance with the Uniform Act.
- In instances where condemnation is necessary, prepare condemnation packages and provide litigation support. Experience preparing TXDOT E49 packages and providing ED support for TXDOT projects is desirable.
- Administer the federal-aid relocation program for projects in which persons and/or businesses are displaced; including providing relocation advisory services, preparing and explaining relocation benefits and eligibility to displaces all in accordance to TXDOT procedures and in accordance to the Uniform Act.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and able to effectively handle multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Must have strong communication (written and oral) skills and excellent interpersonal skills. Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Some travel is required.
Right-of-Way Agent - Teague Nall & Perkins
Job Description: TNP has an immediate opening for an experienced ROW Agent. This position is based in the TNP Fort Worth office and provides an excellent opportunity to become an integral part of an innovative, growth-oriented professional firm.
Compensation includes competitive base salary, supplemental pay for additional hours worked, and year-end performance-based bonus opportunities. Excellent company benefits include: medical, dental, and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, a 401(k) plan with a partial company match, and paid time-off.
For a complete job description please go to www.tnpinc.com or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (817-336-2813, Attention Human Resources.
Click here for more information!
Description: Right-of-Way Agent
Click here for more information!
Texas Department of Transportation
Texas Department of Transportation has two ROW Manager Positions currently open. They will only be open 10 days.
HDR Engineering, Inc.
HDR Engineering, Inc. has several positions open in the Dallas Area.
Click the following job title to see more details.
Property Acquisition Agent
Dallas County Human Resources/Civil Service Department
Dallas County is currently recruiting for the following position:
Property Acquisition Agent
Salary: $2984.57- $3724.74/mo.
Job Summary: Secures agreements with landowners ensuring that value adjustments are properly documented, and approved to achieve closing on the parcel purchase within the established schedules. Reviews parcel appraisal reports to ensure that all aspects are relevant to provide a sound basis for negotiation. Analyzes the parcels assigned for negotiation to verify accuracy and compatibility Reviews report of title search to ensure ownership accuracy and establish requirements. Determines appropriate negotiation techniques to ensure understanding and communication between involved parties. Prepares contracts and closing statements to close each transaction and secure appropriate notarized signatures. Ensures acquisition of a clear title including timely processing of payment to owners. Coordinates with legal section engineers/designers, and appraisal staff to solicit assistance and support as required to effectively negotiate closings.
Qualifications: Graduation from an accredited high school/GED program. Five (5) years of work related experience. Skilled in the use of standard software applications. Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing, and establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, departments and the general public. Knowledge of relocation and environmental/HAZMAT impacts and right-of-way related transactions and general knowledge of business practices, contract documents, real estate law and appraisal law. Must provide own daily transportation. Must possess a Texas driver's license, with a good driving record and reliable transportation. Ability to travel to various work site locations. Performs other duties as assigned.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
TO APPLY: Visit our website at www.dallascounty.org to complete the online application and view a complete list of job vacancies. Starting salary is based on education and work experience. EOE
If you have a job you would like to advertise, please click here to contact Karen Gnuse.