2013 IRWA Chapter 36 - Education Schedule
See the calendar for location and time details for each class.
2013 Education Schedule
- C600 - "Introduction to Environmental Issues" - May 20 - Kyle Ray - Richardson at Halff
- C800 - "Principles of Real Estate Law" - June 3 & 4 - Bob Montgomery - Richardson at Halff
- C901 - "Engineering Plan Development and Application" - July 18 - Kyle Ray - Richardson at Halff
- C902 - "Property Descriptions" - July 19 - Kyle Ray - Richardson at Halff
- C207 - "Practical Negotiations for U.S. Federal Funded Land Acquisitions" - August 19 & 20 - Richardson at Halff
- SR/WA Review Study Session & Exam (3days) - September - TBD, TX
- C213 - "Conflict Management" - September 27 - Pete Brown - Richardson at Halff
- C421 - "Partial Acquisitions" - October 21 - 24 - Charles Stearman - Richardson at Halff
- C501 "Residential Relocation Assistance" - November 18 & 19 - TBC - Donna Harrison, Richardson at Halff
Note: You can use this registration form for any course sponsored by Chapter 36. Return it to IRWA headquarters if paying by credit card. If paying by check you may return it to Mark Thigpen, Chapter 36 Education Chair, or IRWA Headquarters.
For a list of classes across the country, click here to visit the IRWA Education site.
Are we providing the classes that you need? What classes do you need for your recertification, SR/WA, specialty certification, or to help perform your job? If the classes that you need are not being offered, reply to our education chair, Mark Thigpen.